- NO BARKING OR WHINING: The PetSafe Spray Bark Dog Collar uses a burst of spray to help stop nuisance barking or whining
- FITS SMALL TO LARGE DOGS: The collar is designed for dogs 8 lb. and up and is adjustable for necks up to 27 in. in circumference
- EASY-TO-REPLACE REFILL CARTRIDGES: One unscented and one citronella refill cartridge are included and provide 35 sprays each; try both and see which one you prefer
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: The PetSafe Spray Bark Dog Collar is rechargeable, use the included USB charger when the rechargeable battery gets low; average battery life is 40 hours depending on use
- LOW SPRAY AND BATTERY INDICATORS: The collar notifies you when the spray or battery is low; a red LED light flashes when the battery is low and a yellow LED light flashes when the spray is low
- WATER RESISTANT: Great for dogs that like to play outdoors
PetSafe Spray Bark Collar
The PetSafe Spray Bark Dog Collar is designed to help stop nuisance barking and whining with a burst of spray. It is simple to operate and will help you enjoy more peaceful times with your dog!
- The sound and vibration of your dog’s bark triggers the sensor, emitting the spray – helping to stop the unwanted behavior.
- The spray refill cartridges are convenient to replace with no mess .
- The collar is rechargeable and includes a USB charger.
- Designed to fit dogs 8 lb. and up with neck sizes up to 27 in. in circumference.
What makes spray effective?
A sudden burst of spray releases as soon as the collar detects your dog’s bark. This spray (citronella or unscented) startles your dog which disrupts the barking or whining.rechargeable
The PetSafe Spray Bark Dog Collar is rechargeable, use the included USB charger (or any standard USB charger) when the battery is low; average battery life is up to 40 hours depending on use.
Citronella vs Unscented Spray
The collar works with Unscented or Citronella spray cartridges. Both spray options are safe and will distract your dog and interrupt the unwanted behavior. Both are equally effective at deterring nuisance barking however, some dog owners prefer no scent.