The Premium In-Ground Pet Fence is the newest pet containment system offered by PetSafe. This containment system keeps your pet safely contained and secure in your yard.
Depending on the size of the area you want to protect, you will be able to install the fence in as little as a few hours. Simply set up the transmitter in your garage or house and bury the wire around your yard.
This pet fence comes with 500 feet of wire and 50 training flags and can cover up to 5 acres with additional wire and flags. You’ll place flags around your yard to train your pet where his new yard boundaries are in fun, quick training sessions. Most pets learn their new boundaries quickly. If your pet gets too close to his new boundaries, the waterproof receiver collar reminds your pet with a warning beep, followed by a safe, gentle static correction if he gets too close. You can have an unlimited number of pets on this fence by purchasing an extra collar for each pet.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Nylon collar fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Covers up to 5 acres with additional boundary wire
- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Use any of these collars for additional pets:
- PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Collar (This is the collar that comes with this kit)
- PetSafe Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Collar
- PetSafe Stubborn Dog Fence Collar
- PetSafe Elite Little Dog Collar
- PetSafe Cat Fence Collar
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with RFA-67 battery
- Short and long contact points for short-haired and long-haired pets
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Surge protector
- Test light tool
- Wire nuts
- Waterproof gel-filled wire splice capsules
- Product manual
This Pet Fence Kit includes everything you need to contain one pet in a yard up to 1/3 acre. With additional wire and flags, you can enclose up to 5 acres in size. With additional collars, you contain an unlimited number of pets.
How Much Wire Do You Need?
- 1/3 Acre – 500 Feet (Included with this dog fence)
- 1 Acre – 1000 Feet
- 2 – 3 Acres – 1500 Feet
- 4 – 5 Acres – 2000 Feet